CMI Ultracender Ascender
- The Ultrascender is an easy to use ascender and ergonomically designed handle
- Designed to be easy to use and offer Maxium Comfort the Thumb noth simplifies cam retraction
- Cams are chrome-moly 4140 and feature corrosion resistance at a high tensile strength
$121.70 - $242.30
For rugged use and exceptional strength, the CMI Ultrascenders are the obvious choice.
These are the strongest ascenders on the market.
The large model features a molded handgrip for extra comfort, while both share simple one-handed operation on and off the rope.
They Combine extruded and machined bodies with stainless steel parts produces a strong ascender for any usage.
Available in Pairs and Singles ( Left or Right)
CMI Large Ultra Ascender—Red
- MBS: 4,600 lbs
- Fits Rope Size: 8.5 mm to 16 mm (11/32 inch to 5/8 inch) for vertical or near vertical
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- Body Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Cam Material: Cast steel
- Width: 3.0”
- Height: 7.4”