CMI Ultracender Ascender
- The Ultrascender is an easy to use ascender and ergonomically designed handle
- Designed to be easy to use and offer Maxium Comfort the Thumb noth simplifies cam retraction
- Cams are chrome-moly 4140 and feature corrosion resistance at a high tensile strength
Item #: 95-2M
$120.70 - $241.30
3 options available.
This is an obsolete Item
For rugged use and exceptional strength, the CMI Ultrascenders are the obvious choice.
These are the strongest ascenders on the market.
The large model features a molded handgrip for extra comfort, while both share simple one-handed operation on and off the rope.
They Combine extruded and machined bodies with stainless steel parts produces a strong ascender for any usage.
Available in Pairs and Singles ( Left or Right)
CMI Large Ultra Ascender—Red
- MBS: 4,600 lbs
- Fits Rope Size: 8.5 mm to 16 mm (11/32 inch to 5/8 inch) for vertical or near vertical
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- Body Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Cam Material: Cast steel
- Width: 3.0”
- Height: 7.4”