Glass De-Etcher Pt
- Polishing Compound designed to remove the Tin Etch Haze on glass caused by exposure or a clener with HF Acid ingredients
- Use with a powered polisher to remove the haze, hand polishing will not clear the haze
ABR® GLASS DE-ETCHER is a polishing compound that removes hydrofluoric acid burn stains from glass.
Additionally, is removes hard water marks, stains caused by run-off from unsealed masonry, airborne pollution and acid rain haze that causes oxidation to glass.
ABR® GLASS DE-ETCHER Use Instructions:
1. Apply ABR® Glass DeEtcher to glass using a dampened buffing pad on an electric buffer at 1500 to 1700 RPM in a circular motion
KEEP WET WHILE WORKING.
2. Continue buffing until ABR® Glass De-Etcher becomes dry and disappears.
3) Re-dampen glass and/or buffing pad with water and polish.
Repeat process if necessary.NOTE: Do not attempt to do this process by hand. Proper results will not be obtained.
*Key instruction to note is to keep it wet and use the polisher
Save yourself from costly insurance claims and keep the property manager/owner happy.
Applies as a rubbing compound with a power buffer.
One 16 ounce jar will cover 500-600 square feet.16 oz