ProTool Battery Fast Smart Pulse Charger 130watt 12v or 24v
- Intelligent Battery Charging offers battery protection, smart charging, and extends battery life
- Five-step pulse recovery, no-load mode, constant current mode, constant pressure mode, float charge mode, turbulence mode
- Six way protection, reverse polarity protection, overheat protection, short circuit protection, low Voltage protection, overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection
- Charges both 12v and 24v Lead Acid Batteries rated from 6AH to 200aH in capacity, Outputs 12V or 24V Charging current: 12V at 12A 24V at 10A
- Full-Power Autmatic Charging will stop charging when battery is charged and monitor the status on the LED screen in realtime
Battery Fast Smart Pulse Charger
130watt for 12v or 24v Battery Charging
A modern battery charge that offers automatic monitoring control over your battery charging for 12v or 24v batteries. Simple to use and full of protections to keep the battery and charging process safe.
The charger offers rapid heat dissapation and is stable while fast charging the batteries.
The Digital display offers constant monitoring in real time of the charging process.
- Smart Pulse Charge with 5 Level of charging
- Output Current at 12v 12amps
- Output Current at 24v 10amps
- Capable of Smart Charging 6ah to 200ah batteries
- Compact in Size at 7in wide by 5.75 in deep by 2.75in High
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
- Low Voltage
Automatic Mode offers intelligent charging of the battery to protect and extend the life of the battery. Automatic mode Steps through 5 levels of charge and continously monitors the charging cycle turning off when the charge is complete.
Manual Mode is used to bring old batteries that have been depleted for a long period of time and have developed a large internal resistance to charging.
Note: Remember when using Manual mode that you need to monitor the battery charge process and watch for for excessive heat which can lead to battery swelling and turn off the carger at the completion of 100% charged.
You can start charging a depleted battery in manual mode for a few hours then switch to automatic mode to allow the smart charger to monitor the charging task and stop charging when completed.
Microcomputer Intelligent Pulse Chager