Pump 110v Boost Water Pressure add 40psi
- Boost water pressure to your basic RO-DI system
- Reliably raises water pressure 40psi
- Contains a 1/2 hp motor in a cast iron housing
- Can be used to pump water to a taller building
Offers a simple, cost effective way to boost the output of a tap water style RO-DI water purification system.
Contains rubber impellers in a cast iron housing, along with a 1/2 hp pump motor.
Will reliably add 40psi to your tap water pressure.
i.e. If you have 35 psi available, this boosts it to 75psi, adding 40 psi to your tap water pressure.
Also used to pump water up taller building. Every 10 ft of pole need 4.5psi of water pressure,
Thus, to go up 50 ft, you require 22 psi in water pressure.
*This pump's life span is typically a year.
Setup for inline boost.
The pump comes with two male GH Fittings, for inline water boost chose either of these addons:
- Female to Female GH adaptor
- 3/4in nipple and GH Fittings
Install on the inlet side of the pump
- Thermaly Protected 1/2HP motor
- Cast iron motor housing
- Thermoplastic impeller with steel shaft
Used as a Transfer Pump
Portable pumps are used to
Remove standing water off basement floors, construction sites, crawl spaces
Draining aquariums, emptying window wells, hot tubs, small pools The 1/2 HP 115-volt transfer water pump can pump water out of flooded basements, tanks, or boats.
When transfering from a Pool or a Pond the pump moves up to 1400 gallons per hour, drains a 14,000 gallon pole in 10 hours