ProTool Pump 90psi 5.0gpm Transfer Pump 110v
- Quality Pump for Water and Chemicals
- Able to run Dry
- Capable of continuous operation below 30psi pressure
- Chemical Resistant Components Rated for SH
- Transfer 50 Gallons in 17 Minutes or less
Pump 90psi 5.0gpm Transfer Pump 110v
Transfer Pump for Water, SH (Sodium Hypochlorite, Bleach), Detergent Mixes, Non Flammable Fluids
Used Transfer chemicals from One Tank to another Tank
- 1/2 in. slide ports
- Capable of running dry
- Demand pump @ 90psi Max
- 110v permanent magnet motor weather sealed pump
- 6ft long Power Cord with 3 Prong Grounded Plug
- Totally enclosed non-venting
- Thermally protected
This pump is meant to be used at lowers pressures moving water, SH, Chemical Batches from one tank to another.
- Loading RO or purified Water into a Delivery Tank on a Vehicle
- Loading SH (Bleach) from an on property storage tank to the Tank on a Service Vehicle
- Loading a Premixed or Mixing a Batch of Chemical mix onto a service vehicle from multipe on site Tanks.
Flow at 20psi 40psi 60psi 80psi
GPM 4.5 3.5 3.0 2.9 gpm
NSF Rated Standard 58
Thermally protected motor, at a typical flow rate of 3 Gallons per minute though a 1/2 inch ID hose (or Larger) and at 30PSI this pump will run continuously and transfer 50 Gallons in about 17 minutes.
However through a smaller hose (5/16in or smaller ID) and running at a higher pressure of 70psi this pump will run about 8 minutes and only flow 2.9 gallons per minute or about 23 gallons of product before thermally shutting down,
1/2 inch ID Hose or Poly Tube is recommended for continuous use, with a Minimum 3/8in ID Hose to extend pump longevity.
The motor required 40 minutes of cooling time before running again.
DOES NOT INCLUDE HOSE FITTINGS: Please refer to the fittings displayed in the addons section
Slide Port Fittings allow for easy Pump removal, This could be to bring it in out of the weather or to allow for movement of the pump from on Tank Station to another Station or if the pump needs to be replaced for other reasons.