Respirator KN95 - FPP2 (5pk)
Top Quality Mask for Commercial use.
- High Filter Efficient non-woven fabri...
Respirator KN95 5 Pack - a Plastic Sleeve of 5 Masks
KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers. This mask/Respirator will protect from PM10, PM2.5, and even smaller particles.
Breathable face mask/respirator dust and mist capable adheres to Kn95 and FPP2 standards and is a comfortable fit without slipping.
- Super fine non-woven fabric with 200% thickened and remelted spray cloth, upgraded protection
- Folding face respiratory mask,
- Filter grade exceeds KN95 & FFP2 standards.
- Low Breathing resistance
- High filtration efficiency
- Filters at least 95% of airborne particles
- Ultrasonic welding technology, glue-free and odorless
- For Industrial Use
How big is the Coronavirus, and can respirators filter it?
TL;DR – yes, respirators with high efficiency at 0.3 micron particle size (N95/FFP2 or better) can filter particles down to the size of the coronavirus (which is around 0.1 microns). What that doesn’t tell us is how much protection respirators will provide against coronavirus when in use
KN95 vs N95
N95 has the same specification as the Chinese KN95 and CE FFP2
“it is reasonable to consider China KN95, to US NIOSH N95 and European FFP2 functionally equivalent respirators”