StonePro Traverfill Adhesive
Traverfill Pro is a premium grade pre-colored adhesive designed to fill and repair travertine.
If holes and pits are making your travertine floor look horrible, StonePro Traverfill Pro is your answer.
Traverfill Pro is available in a quart size container and includes a convenient custom lid for mixing components and storage of BPO cream hardener.
- For best results, surfaces must be thoroughly cleaned and dried.
- TRAVERFILL PRO is intended to be mixed with 2%-4% of the white paste hardener (BPO) by weight (golf ball size portion of resin to a pea size portion of cream hardener).
- Contents can be mixed with a wooden stir stick in the provided plastic lid.
- At a temperature of 70°F (21°C), the mixture stays workable for 4-6 minutes. Higher temperatures shorten the working time and lower temperatures extend the working time.
- After 20-30 minutes, the adhesive is fully cured. For indoor use only. Do NOT store above 75°F (24°C). Thoroughly rinse and clean lid before storing for future use.