Tricket with Sleeves Sorbo
- Place the squeegee on each side of surface to be cleaned.
- Grasp the squeegee blade between the thumb and forefinger and press together.
- Loosen the wingnut.
- Tighten the wingnut and you have the right adjustment.
The Tricket is the most efficient way to clean louvered windows, vertical blinds, glass shelves and wooden shutters. The fact is that it will devour huge piles of blinds with barely a pause. Its patented design allows you to scrub both sides of the blinds at the same time with the Tricket double washer sleeve, and then, squeegee both sides simultaneously with the Tricket double squeegee. You no longer have to dread cleaning blinds or louvered windows. Squeegee blades and washer sleeves are replaceable. Sörbo invented the Trickets in 1984. Review instructional video.
Simply scrub with the Tricket double washer then squeegee off with the Tricket double squeegee.
Each tool works both sides at the same time.
Squeegee blades and washers are replaceable.
Instructions for Cleaning Vertical Blinds:
With the sponge pads, start at the top of the blind and move down. Release pressure when moving up to prevent the blind from coming off the hook.Instructions for Cleaning Louvered Windows
Wash with the sponge pads, back and forth, until dirt is dissolved. With the squeegee blades, start from the right and move in one single stroke across to the other side. Do not press too hard. If it is necessary to repeat with the squeegee, be sure to wet it each time. For best results, use one stroke, without stopping.
Adjustment for Thickness of Glass
1. Loosen the wingnut.
2. Place the squeegee on each side of surface to be cleaned.
3. Grasp the squeegee blade between the thumb and forefinger and press together.
4. Tighten the wingnut and you have the right adjustment.