Quick Connect Tips
We at JRacenstein provide our customers with a variety of pressure wash tips with quick connects for numerous applications in day to day life. our available quick connect products help the end user to switch between soap dispensing mode to rinse mode in seconds as they are easy to install and detach. We provide quick connects which can clean high areas which are hard to reach for example crevices in sidewalks and driveways.
whether it is cleaning bricks, concrete or any other hard surface with hard to remove stains, these quick connects come handy in such situations. Cleaning fences, painted surface, fences, clean screens or windows becomes easy with these soft wash accessories.
All Quick Connect Tips Products
|Nozzle Size||Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI) Chart|
When selecting the ideal nozzle for your pressure washer, keep the following two factors in mind:
- The nozzle type
- The nozzle's orifice
Imagine that the spigot is opened to allow more water to flow. Two things take place:
- The water will spray farther into the yard AND the spigot will experience more back pressure.
- By letting more water flow through the hose and reducing the distance the water travels into the yard, you can lessen the added pressure by doing so.
- The PSI is in the first column.
- Find the GPM by descending the column.
- The number in the left column of the table will indicate the orifice size.
Nozzle SizePounds Per Square Inch (PSI)
The chart is used to determine flow for a given tip size. The pressure washer runs at a specific pressure and volume and the tip should be matched to that pressure for the volume, you can go larger in tip size and lower the output pressure.