Blades Triumph Stainless Steel 06in 0.20 mm Thick (25 Pack)
- Triumph Stainless Steel Blades avoid rust offering longer lasting blade life in a quality blade.
- Use this blade for scraping paint, plaster, tape and adhesives from glass, mirrors, granite and similar smooth surfaces.
- This 0.15mm blade is a thinner blade and adjusts to the imperfections of older float glass than thicker blades
- The Plastic Safety Container offers a secure way to manage, dispense and secure the used blades
- This very sharp stainless steel blade is less prone to rusting after use
Blades Triumph Stainless Steel 06in wide by 0.20 mm Thick (25 pack)
Triumph offers Quality blades for scraping debris off of smooth hard surfaces.
Heavy Duty .20mm (SS) Stainless Steel blades offer a long lasting quality blade. Used for scraping paint, plaster, tape and adhesives from smooth surfaces.
These Long lasting blades in Stainless Steel (SS) are 0.20mm thick offering a good combination of sharpness and longevity
Used for scraping paint, plaster, tape and adhesives from glass, mirrors, granite and steel surfaces.
Double edged blades offer you more scraping surfaces than ordinary scrapers.
Safety Storage Box
Keeps the Blades safe and secure in storage, avoid cuts and nicks by not having the blades stored loose in your tool pouch
Secure Used Blades
There is a slot and storage area in the Storage Box to store the used blades that allows the blades to be discarded in a safe manner