Scraper Triumph MK3 Angled 06in
- This MK3 Cushioned Grip, ergonomic precision angled scraper is made from reinforced plastic for long term durability. The tradesman tool of choice for its quality blade
- Easy to use the Triumph Scraper makes quick work of your scraping tasks, the durable handle and extra sharp blades offer quality results
- The angled 6in Scraper is used on a pole for scraping above the head and includes one 0.20mm Carbon Steel Blade and a safety cap to be used when storing the scraper
- The reinforced channel holds the sharp double edged blade securely while providing easy blade exchange
- Regular users of Scrapers prefer the Triumph MK3 handle for its cushioned comfortable, ergonomic grip, the anti-slip ribs offer a secure hold and firm grip on the tool
TRIUMPH MK3 ANGLED
On the angled version of the Triumph® MK3, the head is angled 30 ° forwards. This angle makes it easy to use extra force to remove stubborn dirt and grime.
Triumph® Angled also has the ergonomic handle to ensure a secure, comfortable grip. MK3 Angled is thus the ideal tool for the removal of stubborn grime and window film.
The angled head also gives the scraper the perfect angle on the pane when it is mounted on an extension pole. All our Triumph scrapers fit on the majority of standard extension poles. With a width of 150 mm, the scraper can complete even large scraping tasks quickly.
The scraper is supplied with safety cap and fitted with a 0.20 mm carbon blade. The scraper is supplied with or without a rubber edge.