Cartridge 20in Empty for 4.5x20 Housing
- Media Cartridge holds granular media, typically DI Resin
- Cartridge is for the 4 x 20in Housing
- Blue Caps with particulate filters to keep the media in the cartridge
- Cartridge is installed in the Housing per the Directional Arrow and the Hole on the top with Gasket
- Plastic End Caps and Housing Tubes offer long life
Cartridge Insert for 4in x 20in Housing
Cartridge is generally used for DI Resin.
this Cartridge is sold EMPTY and it fits into the Housing for 4 x 20 Filter media
Twist open the blue Top to the Container to add new DI Resin
For Window Cleaning switch out the resin when Total Dissolved Solid rises to 10 TDS on your TDS meter.
Many operators will have a few cartridge prefilled with Resin and have a complete DI Resin filled cartridge ready to swap in the field.
Then later they refill the spent cartridges from Bulk DI Resin bags in their shop when it is more convenient.
Note: DI Resin goes stale like Bread... and almost as quickly if left exposed to the air.
Always store DI Resin filled Cartridges in a Plastic Bag, A garbage bag with the top taped up will suffice.
And Keep your Bulk Resin sealed up as well.
Both top and Bottom Cap are Removable for Filling
Bottom is the closed End
Bottom cap is closed and sealed
Cartridge is Inserted into Housing with the Hole and White Gasket on top
Gently Place the Cartridge into the Housing, (Housing not Included)
Cartridge Shown installed in Housing, Housing not included