32in 24v Electric Brush Complete Kit
- Designed to clean Solar Panels, Atrium Glass, flat Glass Skylights, this is a complete brush and pole kit that will attach to a water source
- It is a mobile, hand-controlled scrubbing brush designed to be controlled by an operater from 5 to 25 feet away
- Electric powered brushes save considerable time compared to traditional waterfed pole brushes
- Requirements: 24v Power Supplied by Battery system and water source, brush operates best at 1.5 to 2.5 gallons per minute water flow of Tap, Deionized or RO Pure Water
- Powered by 24v Power Source this Rotary Brush can be used with tap water pressure or the feed water can be boosted using a wash pump or boost pump
32in 24v Electric Brush Complete Kit
Rotary Brush 32 in (80 cm) Electric Powered (24v)
For Cleaning Large Surfaces, Solar Panels, Atrium Glass, large flat surfaces.
- 24v Power Source at 8amps
- 1.5 to 2.5 Gallons per minute consumption
For 110V 1.7GPM Wash Sprayer and offers efficient water use while cleaning, two can be joined to get more water flow.
Where 110v Power is not available use 1 or 2 of our 150-0857 12v Pumps depending on your water flow needs, each can flow about 2.5 gpm. 150-0851
Can by run from a Water Tank via Delivery Pump(s) and many boost pumps
Included Hose Connection for the Gardiner Water Fed pole and Garden Hose connection
SLX Pole is included with Section 1 Removed, total 34ft of Reach
The Switch Box contains a 15 amp Fuse. Check this fuse if the brush stops suddenly.
We recommend the Gardiner SLX Pole for supporting and using this rotary brush. The first section is removed to insert the brush support and hose This kit includes a pole that can reach 34ft
Powering the 24v Brush with a Battery Setup
Two 12v Batteries can be wired in Series
This will create a 24v circuit for running the brush
24v Batteries are also commonly available
This LifePO battery will last longer than a lead acid battery
A Clipped connector to a 24 battery would allow for easy removal of the battery for charging
Wiring Kits are available on Amazon to ease the wiring of two 12v batteries into 24v circuit
Two Battery Boxes are included in the Kit
Batteries not included
Use the included 12v and 24v Battery Charger to make the charging easy to manage, clip to the same terminals the Brush attaches to
Battery and Power Systems shown above - Not Included with the Rotary Brush
Instructions for Use:
- Connect the brush to the telescopic pole or pressure washer lance.
- Position the unit on the surface to be cleaned.
- Open the water valve on the telescopic lance.
- Turn on the Power Switch to the desired rotation direction
- Begin cleaning the surface.
Stopping the Brush - Turning off the cleaning
- Close the telescopic lance’s valve.
- Turn off the Switch from the Power Supply/Battery
- Turn off the water supply
- Open the telescopic lance’s valve to discharge the residual pressure.
Wiring Kit with Directional Switch
This wiring Kit is included in this Kit
Thes includes the a 66ft of cable from the battery/power source to the switch and another 33 ft of cable from the swicth to the brush connector.
The ends that connect to the battery will need to have the correct Terminals attached to accomodate the battery connections.
Connecting to the Gardiner SLX Pole
Assemble the pole adaptor and hose so that the hose is through the center of the pole, Attach the Pole Adaptor to the 1/4in Fitting that exits the top of the ope, and at the bottom of the pole attache the fittings you intend to use to the 3/8in male hose end ...
Then to attach the 24v powered brush to the Pole Adaptor using the M22 Twist Fitting
- Width: 31.5 in.(800mm)
- Diameter: 5.9 in. (150mm)
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.3Kg)
- Bristle: 0.6 in. (15mm)
- Attachment: M22 x 14mm Connector
- Current Draw is 100watts nominal (4.1Amps at 24v) use an 8amp capable power supply
- Max. Water Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
CLEANING COATED OR PAINTED SURFACES
Using water on glued parts may cause them to become detached. Do not use the unit on wood floors or parquet that are not well-sealed.
Be careful when cleaning doors, parquet, painted surfaces or surfaces coated with synthetic products, and aluminum panels.
Before using the brush, we advise performing a test on a portion of the surface that is not in view, to prevent damage or alterations during cleaning.
PRODUCTS TREATED – HANDLED OR GENERATED
Verify in the photovoltaic system’s operating manual the type of brushes that can be used for cleaning it, so as not to cause abrasions on the panels’ film.
It is important to avoid all operating situations that could cause repeated and unexpected stops of the brush’s rotation, such as those specified below:
- In the case of surfaces comprised of panels, the maximum distance between them must be 3 cm to prevent the unit from dropping into the empty space between one panel and the next.
- The surfaces must be as free as possible of protruding parts such as long screws, brackets, and terminals, which could obstruct brush rotation or rharm the bristles.
- This is a low water pressure brush, water can be from the tap, or one of many water pumps and water boost pumpes. Generally less tan 100PSI
- When not in operation, never allow the unit’s weight to rest on the rollers’ bristles so as not to bend them when resting.